Where Are God’s Leaders?
Where are the leaders?
- Deuteronomy 28:13 – And the Lord will make you the head & not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe
- So what does a Godly has leader look like? Let us take a look at Job. The Lord tells Satan, “have you considered my servant (leader)” – Job 1:8. – is God’s response to the accuser of the brethren – Satan.
Many want to lead but few become leaders for the Lord.
- Matthew 22:14 (NKJV) – “For many are called, but few are ”
Leadership doesn’t always fit the narrative of you being happy but teaches you how to be content.
- Job certainly wanted to leave his post during his time of suffering – Job 3:11.
- Maybe worse for Job was his friends talking about him & how he must have missed the mark – Job chapters 4 thru 37.
- The Apostle Paul suffered much during his ministry – 2 Corinthians 11:23-28.
- But Paul learned how to be content in all things – Philippians 4:11 (NLT) – Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have.
- 1 Timothy 6:6 (NKJV) – Now godliness with contentment is great gain.
So how does one get here, to a place of leadership?
- Leaders begot (create) leaders – 2 Timothy 1:3-7 (NKJV).
- Great leaders are great followers first like the Roman centurion who Jesus said had great faith – Matthew 8:5-13.
Here is the bottom line – you must be led by God’s Spirit to make it as a Godly leader.
- You will get attacked if you desire to see God’s glory – 1 Peter 4:12-13 (NLT) – Dear friends, don’t be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you. 13 Instead, be very glad—for these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing his glory when it is revealed to all the world.
Somebody has got to lead – why not you??
- After Job repents to his shortcomings, God restores him as a Godly leader – Job 42:8b (NKJV) – …My servant Job shall pray for you. For I will accept him, lest I deal with you according to your folly; because you have not spoken of Me what is right, as My servant Job
- We need to become the voice that is needed in this final era.
* The audio corresponding to this post is under “media” on this site – dhfirstag.org – and is available on Monday
- January 2022
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- January 2018