Every problem has a spiritual component to it.
- Sin and all its issues thru one man – Romans 5:12–When Adam sinned, sin entered the world. Adam’s sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned.
- The last Adam, Jesus, provides the answer –Luke 10:19– Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you.
- And the gates of hall shew not prevail against it – Matthew 16:18
- Just like you don’t call a dentist when you got heart problem, it’s up to the Ekklesia to resolve spiritual issues
- We are the remedy – Covid-19 very good example– “This Present Darkness”
- Only Ekklesia, the 70, is given authority, It’s a legal thing in the spirit realm. We are the battle plan.
Why aren’t we? Jesus provides the keys.
- We apply fleshly/worldly methods to solve spiritual problems
- We pray according to our flesh – James 4:3– And even when you ask, you don’t get it because your motives are all wrong—you want only what will give you pleasure (lustful desires).
- We cry out to our gods – Isaiah 44:17– Then he takes what’s left and makes his god: a carved idol! He falls down in front of it, worshiping and praying to it. “Rescue me!” he says. “You are my god!”
How? Jesus gives the keys.
- Jesus gives the keys – Matthew 16:19– bind and loose are action works
- These are the keys of David – Revelation 3:7– David was a great warrior who depended on God
- Go into Devil’s kingdom (Ephesians 2:2, 6:12)bind and loose. Sin and unbelief hinder this authority.
The syringe for this Rhema, the way we apply the Rhema is via the declaration.
- Proverbs 12:17– He whospeaks truth declares righteousness, But a false witness, deceit.
- Declaration – To state/proclaim emphatically with firmness and steadiness, a believed truth(the Godly decree)
- The only offensive weapon – Ephesians 6:17b– and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word (Rhema)of God;
- Builds up released faith/trust,released in faith – Romans 10:17– So then faith comesby hearing, and hearing by the word (Rhema)of God.
So how does this work?
- The power of a declarative statement – Declaration of Independence – Acts 3:1-10
- Doing the right thing, they knew the decree fromLuke 10, they declared/said it and they believed it
- Backed up with the prophetic act – James 1:22– But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
- But it’s a war Ephesians 6, 2 Corinthians 10:3-6,Daniel 10:13, 20
Why you must be a son/daughter of God.
- Only sons/daughters have rights of parents to execute trust – Romans 8:15 -For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”
- The nature and condition of a true disciple of Christ – new level of authority where we are going, manifest to sons and daughters, that what is adoption is about when released to full authority, world is waiting for this
- When family unites you have something –Matt 18:15:20– exponential power – must come into understanding
- Leviticus 26:8– Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand! All your enemies will fall beneath your sword.
- Deuteronomy 32:30– How could one person chase a thousand of them, and two people put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, unless the Lordhad given them up?
- 1 Samuel 18:7– This was their song: “Saul has killed his thousands, and David his ten thousands!”
- When the rocks come together and build the building it becomes most powerful force on earth
- All creation eagerly awaits this Romans 8:19, and u eagerly await Romans 8:23