Evil has a root.
- Money is behind all of what’s going on in the world
- 1 Timothy 6:10 – For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
- We are in a day when people love their power and money – Mark 12:38-40 – Jesus also taught: “Beware of these teachers of religious law! For they like to parade around in flowing robes and receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces. 39 And how they love the seats of honor in the synagogues and the head table at banquets. 40 Yet they shamelessly cheat widows out of their property and then pretend to be pious by making long prayers in public. Because of this, they will be more severely punished.”
- They act self-righteous just to become wealthy – 1 Timothy 6:5
- A form of godliness but so deceived
World Economic Forum.
- One world government needs one world economy – Revelation 13:16-18 – He required everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. 17 And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. 18 Wisdom is needed here. Let the one with understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666.
- In a 2016 interview with Klaus Schwab, boss of the World Economic Forum in Davos, he said, humans will have a chip implanted in their brain or skin within 10 years – humans as property
- The chip makes you smarter – The chip technology is to totally control you
- You will own nothing and be happy – but someone owns it
- Greater good, brainwashing
- We know the end game, and they are preparing us now – money is the thing they are weaponizing
What can we do? It’s a matter of trust.
- Who you trust is whom you worship – Luke 16:13 – “No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”
- Mammon is wealth personified – You cannot serve God and riches – Trust is hard
- The Pharisees honored money, not God – Luke 16:14-15 – The Pharisees, who dearly loved their money, heard all this and scoffed at him. 15 Then he said to them, “You like to appear righteous in public, but God knows your hearts. What this world honors is detestable in the sight of God.”
- In the parable of the rich man and Lazarus – Jesus talks much about the rich – we see the destruction of the rich man
Putting your money where your mouth/heart is.
- Willing to give all is the New Testament standard – Mark 12:41-44 – Jesus sat down near the collection box in the Temple and watched as the crowds dropped in their money. Many rich people put in large amounts. 42 Then a poor widow came and dropped in two small coins. 43 Jesus called his disciples to him and said, “I tell you the truth, this poor widow has given more than all the others who are making contributions. 44 For they gave a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she had to live on.”
- Money is also a weapon for righteousness – This is how we defeat things
- We are called to fight the good fight of faith – 1 Timothy 6:12
- And this is how – Revelations 12:11 – And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die.
- It may cost you friends, reputation, and even your life.
- But those who are willing, are undefeatable and that’s who Satan fears