Rapture Ready vs Revival Ready – Which One Are You
Rapture? What is it?
- Thessalonians 4:17-18 (NLT) – Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be “caught up” (rapio – to snatch away) in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words.
You definitely need to be rapture ready to avoid the wrath of God.
- God’s wrath will be revealed against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men – Romans 1:18.
- God uses the enemy to do His bidding – Isaiah 10:12 (NLT) – After the Lord has used the king of Assyria to accomplish his purposes on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, he will turn against the king of Assyria and punish him—for he is proud and arrogant.
- As long as God’s people are here, God’s wrath will be held back – 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 (NKJV) – For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
But are you revival ready?
- Protestants and Pentecostals have been blamed for “making up” the rapture narrative so they can escape.
- But there is a revival/awakening coming – Joel 2:23, 28 (NLT) – Rejoice, you people of Jerusalem! Rejoice in the Lord your God! For the rain he sends demonstrates his faithfulness. Once more the autumn rains will come,
as well as the rains of spring … 28 “Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions.
- However, the Bride must make herself ready for the Groom – Jesus Christ – Revelation 19:7.
- The Lord wants every soul to hear the Gospel of the Kingdom – 2 Peter 3:9 (NKJV) – The Lord is not slack concerning Hispromise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
What’s revival ready look like?
- Matthew 16:18-19 (NLT) – Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means ‘rock’), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.19 And I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. Whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.”
- But the enemy is not going to hand over his kingdom – Matthew 11:12 (NKJV) – And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
- Destroying the works of the enemy – 1 John 3:8.
- Seeking and saving that which is lost – Luke 10:19.
- Setting the captives free – Luke 4:18-19.
If you are True Believer in Jesus Christ, you want Revival and Awakening – period.
* The audio corresponding to this post is under “media” on this site – dhfirstag.org
- July 2023
- June 2023
- January 2022
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- January 2018
- Losing Your Life in Christ to Save It (and Others too) July 23, 2023
- Deliverance Made Simple July 9, 2023
- Why Don’t People Listen?? June 25, 2023
- When the Son Becomes a Father – 6/18/2023 June 18, 2023