Watch Live on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/dhfirsters/
God is a healer.
- The Lord God self describes Himself as a healer – Jehovah Rapha, – Exodus 15:26 (NKJV) – and (the Lord God) said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”
Healing is part of the atonement.
- Those who receive Jesus get this in return – Luke 4:18-19 (NKJV) – “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor (in spirit); He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted (inner healing), to proclaim liberty to the captives (deliverance) and recovery of sight to the blind (heal the sick), to set at liberty those who are oppressed; 19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”
- And Jesus’ mission on earth was to seek and to save that which is lost (Luke 19:10).
- And we are to perpetuate this mission – Matthew 12:1 (NKJV) – And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.
The atonement requires faith.
- Faith is real but does requires evidence, evidence outside our three dimensional world – Hebrews 11:1 (NKJV) – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- Faith releases grace, grace releases the atonement – Ephesians 2:8-10.
It’s Time to go on the offensive.
- We need to take risks – Acts 3:6-7 – Then Peter said, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.” 7 And he took him by the right hand and lifted him up, and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
Trust more, try less! – (Borrowed from Art Thomas and Jonmark Baker)
- Your very protection depends on trust – Psalms 91:1-3 (NKJV) – He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” 3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence.
- Your availability to the mission depends on trust – Mark 16:15-17a (NLT) – And then He (Jesus) told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. 16 Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned. 17 These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe:”
* The audio corresponding to this post is under “media” on this site – dhfirstag.org – and is available on Monday
- January 2022
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- January 2018
- Transformed by the Spirit of God January 15, 2022
- What a Week! April 3, 2021
- Will You Go? March 27, 2021
- The Inconvenient God March 21, 2021
american church ancient enemy attack awakening calling chaos character charismatic Christian christian education church coronavirus covid-19 Dearborn Dearborn Heights Detroit era evangelism fear fear of the Lord gifts glory goat God's way Holy Ghost Holy Spirit Leadership Leviathan New Era open overcomers Pentecostal remnant revival schemes shaking sheep storm stress tares to touch church transformation trust wheat